Wednesday, May 16, 2012

A New Canvas

It has been a long while since I have written for the sheer sake of writing.

I mean, without a clue as to what I am writing about.

Often, prior to a post, I will find myself very stirred by a Word or a song, and it will pour out from that.

I'm not sure what will come of this blog. I'm comforted a bit by the fact that right now, no one really knows about it. There's a comfort in knowing that, I guess.

I find myself more free in that sense, to express what I would like to express, and to allow the context of this blog to be what it needs to be.

My previous blog, I will likely continue, but I just need a new template. I need a new canvas. I need that freedom that comes with it.





A bruised reed he will not break,
    and a faintly burning wick he will not quench;
     he will faithfully bring forth justice.

-Isaiah 42:3






No comments:

Post a Comment